13.3.14

Colour Me In Love...



 

Today I just HAD to share these beautiful photo's of a lovely Sindi and Markus, they look so adorable!

If you are in love you will know the beauty of the feelings shared with your partner however you guys express the love you have for each other. Now I am not big on love-talk on this blog but I do value those moments with loved one's. I'm guessing that most of you have or will at some point be in a relationship, and trust this... It is the most beautiful feeling in the world when it's shared wholeheartedly and with a partner who is both mentally and spiritually open to building his/her life with you. And if you are single...This here article is the warmest thing I have read so far by milisuthando...she speaks about "wishing you weren't single".

Micaela's photography is so fun to look through, I mean I am sitting at work busy clicking through her work(#Oh well) and loving it. Please do check her site out for yourself, and maybe you could organise her to capture your treasured moments too.


She evidently is a good photographer!
See more beautiful images from Micaela here.



No comments:

Post a Comment