30.10.15


“most daring cross-disciplinary thinkers,”


Inspiration is needed. And when I say needed I mean In large doses. These are quotes by some of the best creatives internationally, let's just say they are words to weigh carefully in mind. I do find myself in disagreement with some of them, and then again if I were to agree to everything then I wouldn't be playing flair to my own personal views. 





“Breaking rules isn’t interesting. It’s making up new ones that keeps things interesting” – Christopher Nolan



“If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all” – Noam Chomsky




“As an artist I’d choose the thing that’s beautiful more than the one that’s true” – Laurie Anderson


“I don’t know what I think until I write it down” – Joan Didion

“The next big revolution in media will be the moving image, which is no longer the domain of directors or massive studios” – Jefferson Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment