24.8.16

This is 26



If you have ever been overwhelmed by so many mixed emotions you will know what my facial expression probably looks like right now....or maybe not. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :) 

Something in me just needed to do that before i actually begin writing sense lol. I am just so happy lately guys, I mean sometimes i feel like i'll trip and fall just because this much happiness bottled inside one human is just not allowed (i am even laughing as i write this post). Sheesh, Hi there! Hello. How are you? How's the family?! 


As is readily apparent, I don't blog with much frequency any more but still have those days that just demand a blog post from me. And this is that day! God has been so so so amazing this year! I am actually very grateful, scared and excited all at the same time. I just came back from London a few weeks ago, and still trying to take that in and explain the feelings that came with it to any ear that receives sound waves, even partially. I have also been submitting to a few good changes at work, little bad ones at the new flat (but i am happy about the independence), and smooth ones in my relationship with my almost 5 year partner who I really appreciate in my life despite the hiccup that had us disconnected for a few weeks! We are seriously learning that love is commitment and balancing differences as we grow and experience life together. But more so with my goals, spiritual growth and life direction - which continues to see small good changes here and there. 

Someone once said faith is like a muscle, the more you exercise it or put it to use, the more it strengthens! And the more it strengthens, you are likely to find yourself taking brave life leaps with confidence. The first time I heard this saying i noted it close to my heart, I made a decision to put it into practice little by little and implement it on the every day encounters. I have also made it a point to enter a few words every week on my journal, this helps me look back and forth at my growth and celebrate each little thing that has come to pass. 

With the amount of fear and tribulation that came with 2014, i have forced myself to learn that everything happens within Gods plan for me, it is never easy to take in the bad times even though we know they are not forever. Honestly they come with an immense amount of growth,so to say i cannot fathom what my life would be without that experience—never mind the faith and wisdom that i reaped out of it all. So with all this, why then not take time to actually soak in the days of happiness when God grants you those? Take time off to say, Thank you, and bask in the smiling of your heart!

There is still so much I want to do and try out this year before 2017, and because i have a personality that falls for new things very easily i find myself motivated and excited to jump in.

Unraveling yourself, on a journey to find your core can be one of the best things one can do for themselvesI love that i am taking the time to learn more about myself, that i recognize the importance of it and that i am so courageous to face things head-on. Whatever the outcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment