12.9.13

Interprete It

Hey guys! I just landed back at home for a few weeks and am already off on my next adventure as I co-organise another event that will include a group of Durban bloggers, radio media, Mini Cooper and an upcoming Hip hop artist who goes by the name Dr Bone. I  also wanted to stop in to the blog and give you a heads up, I am still around and will be updating, I took a bit of an unintentional break from blogging due to a lot of work and responsibilities. Also, if you didn’t get a chance to check out who won the Interpret Durban competition then here they are below...

Skye Steen was the overall winner (first place prize) with the orange version of her ‘Street Circus 031′.

Words by the designer:

"Working on the relationship between Durban and elephants, I related the idea of a circus with the chaos and energy of Durban City, throwing in a Rikshaw head piece which Durban beach fronts are famous for."

 
 
In second was Mncedy Agrippa Hlophe with his design ‘Ethekwini’

 
 
 
  And in third place was Alterkind and his design ‘Urban Dedication’
Image Credit: springleap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment