6.11.15

#ThemTogether @ThemTogether

As a creative and a fashion and graphic designer it isn’t hard to get excited about the process of making an idea come to live. When it's mine or something that totally belongs to someone else.  I am constantly imagining how this would work if i just did this that way and added this to the mix of that concept! I know hey. Creative thoughts are always flowing randomly with me, and in their free flow they also have a horrible habit of getting stuck in the execution process, or rather in the pushing-concepts-to-become-reality stage. 

In my currently busy state, designing websites and brand logo's and prints for new clients I still owe Durban a few creative gatherings, ones that have already been designed, briefed and proposed to brands. Things may not be working as quickly and smoothly as I'd like them to be but I remain hopeful that these ideas will come to fruition soon. 


themtogether is another one of my brain children (a product of my creative work or thought that's still behind closed doors). This is something I am hoping will see light before end of December 2015 and definitely carryout and grow in 2016. 


If you have Instagram accounts follow @themtogether to get a glimpse of what I am talking about. And if you own a brand/ product that you would like to be in collaboration with (as far as marketing it and introducing it to people). I am really passionate about packaging brands and bringing them closer to the right people for a great connection. 

" Telling Stories. Sharing business. "




No comments:

Post a Comment