22.1.16

2016

My Goodness guys! Hello. Hello. Happy 2016.  Without an official announcement, I took a break from the blog to focus on summer and the holidays. With this new year in I have been trying to refine my wardrobe and continue to create a simple and minimal style. So in terms of clearing my wardrobe and my freelance business ventures I have decided to really push myself on living a simple life and meeting my financial and travel goals. 

I am excited for my new plans and the concept of slow living. I am also looking at moving to a new apartment, living alone this time. 

From all my achieved goals last year i have gained confidence in what can come about determination and hard work, this year i carry certainty and better focus. I am just super excited  to say the least, and I hope this feeling of euphoria will still be here as the months unfold.
Here are some of my 'Plans' for this year- in no particular order;

  • Studying further (marketing and branding) 
  • Setting-up my company (creative consulting in fashion and graphic design/branding). I do a lot of freelance work for clients.
  • Travelling around SA more, getting to really experience other cities and be out in the countryside experiencing nature
  • Getting a car! Tell me about it! Jah hey
  • Reading at least x6 books this year. 3 novels; 2 spiritual & 1 interesting choice that i wouldn't normally go for. 
  • Growing spiritually 
  • Living slow and simple
  • Meet new interesting people (whether through work, travel or even collaborations)
  • Doing more creative events and collaborating with brands that I advocate and love. 
For today, I thought I’d just share a quick rundown on what I’ve set out for myself in this new year , as well as say HELLO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment