10.2.16

Update | FOCUS | Do Things



H E L L O... You guys have no idea how much i miss my blog, i seriously love this space.

So, I promised a video of my new wardrobe in December and I am happy to report back that I have a good collection coming up soon. I have been all over the Country Road sale this January, I have also bought books (from exclusive books) that i will share with you, as well as my new Clinique skincare products that I am seriously lurrrving (and it's only been four days in).

Hopefully by this weekend I will have had time to put my items together to give you guys a mini haul of what the wardrobe currently looks like. When the New Year rolled in I was already knee deep in a bunch of personal projects and somehow i also took on too many new clients - which is a great thing, considering the cash flow that comes with the work. But now, there are a few things starting to trickle into my schedule and juggling 4/5 things at once has never been my best suite.

On the 23rd of Feb i will be in jhb attending the Clinique insider workshop for 2016 (Yeyi!! I'm excited to have been chosen to be an insider), will keep you guys in the loop with that and definitely share some images! Oh and i made a wonderful new person a couple of days ago... to say the least i am glad i met him, what an interesting soul.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment