10.9.15

TIPS

Half the time if not everyday I get home swapped. My mind is racing for new ideas, new ways of doing things and better ways of just being me in my work.  These are good things. These are roads that lead me to growth and that challenge the every day system that exists in me.

I work as a fashion PR officer at my local fashion council now and with having to work under constantly changing environments I am always trying to keep myself at the forefront of things. Sometimes I boil up too much pressure on my self, but only because I want to be the best in what I do (in competition with no one but being aware of what's around me).

I very much am aware that I haven't been forecasting any industry trends or typing any articles that speak to the fashion system as a while, but be assured that I have been reading up on a few things(my reading NEEDS to grow!!!) that will release some opinions and inspire a few posts. Work is quite the exciting, very busy and just what I wanted, so things may prove to be slower on the blog and on my tumblr page but it's all from good reasoning.

Here is a few pages of an interesting read from The Gentlewoman that I came across. Why not sure some tips?!






No comments:

Post a Comment