11.12.15

Vlogging in 2016???


Lord It's December.

I am sure many of you are excited about the holidays, the season and well the very close new year! Every year carries new (or old unfulfilled) resolutions, and whether these are planned or not, I am almost certain we all have them(no matter what you choose to call them).

Now I have been toying around with the idea of starting a vlog, with all these things one wants to say online but just doesn't quite get to typing it all out. As intimidating as it may seem to vlog i think it may be the simplest way of getting my voice out there (as far as translating what currently stands as my blog). Having been an avid follower of Shirley's Vlog/channel on YouTube and keeping tabs on other popular Vloggers on 'How To Start A Vlog' advice, I think taking up a new platform could be exciting. I for one enjoy watching bloggers on their YouTube more than reading their blogs, it somehow feels more like you get to know the person better. That's just me.

This is something I have been wanting to TRY out just to see how it pans out and if it really carries any potential for me and being in the fashion and design industry. Otherwise... life has been fresh! Actually this year has been super kind to me. Seriously. Much better than 2015 in fact. And Let's see what the new year has in store.

Enjoy the December!






No comments:

Post a Comment