18.3.16

3 STEP Anti-Blemish Solutions | CLINIQUE

In as much as I love makeup and looking like a flawless doll, for me it's unrealistic that I can go through a ''face beat'' process every mornings. Considering having late nights, early mornings, full days of work and studies part time, not to forget personal clients to see to and (loving) nagging friends who still want to hang out. I need not explain how neglected my makeup brushes must feel!

But because looking good is still priority, I prefer working on making my natural skin flawless so I can feel confident without covering up my spots with foundation all the time. My skin is oily and because of that I've found that makes me prone to pimples, (blackheads and whiteheads) that leave dark spots behind - of which I have been trying to combat for a while now.

So today I thought I'd share my current skincare routine. My 3 Step Anti-Blemish Solutions skin care system from Clinique, which I have started using and definitely loving. I have notice how my skin is breathing much better with no more whiteheads on my chin and nose!

HERE IS HOW I USE IT...
  1. Step 1 - Using these products twice a day (mornings and night), I lander the Anti-Blemish Solutions bar soap/ foam all over my wet face (avoiding the eye area as it will sting), I let it sit for about 10 seconds then rinse it off with lukewarm water. It gives no tightness feeling, or drying.
  2.  Step 2 After washing I then move onto step 2 which is the Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying lotion.To use this lotion I need cotton pad to get this step done. Just apply few amount on the cotton pad and wipe it on my face. This lotion will give me dryness if I apply too much. Avoiding the eye area once again. I love the fresh feeling it gives me afterwards.  
  3. Step 3 All Over Cleansing Treatment. This my favorite step. The cream feels light on my face, and it is oil-free which is what my skin needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment